Culminating with a Potluck on May 21 @10:30am
Have you got friends who could use some help with their fitness and nutrition?
If so, we’ve got the perfect event to connect us all.
Consider this a personal invitation to bring a friend to the gym during the week of May 16-21 and to our community potluck on May 21st.
This event is open to anyone you know. It’s perfect for:
- Anyone who’s ever asked you how you got so fit.
- People who’ve told you they “really should work out.”
- Friends who are always asking for nutrition tips.
- Acquaintances who have talked about losing weight, getting stronger or being more active.
- Pals who play recreational sports and might want to improve performance.
- People who used to work out but stopped for any reason.
- Co-workers or employees who have expressed interest in the gym.
- Parents and siblings who could use more activity.
- Partners who have always promised to “check out the gym one day.”
- Active people who are looking for more focused coaching and improved results.
- Anyone you care about!
You know us: We’re all about educating, having fun and helping.
During this week, we’ll have an extra eye on making sure all of our workouts are scalable to ALL levels for whoever tags along. At the potluck, we’ll provide the beverages and utensils, all you have to being is yourself, a friend, and your favorite dish!
Your guest will be able to get to know us and find out what we’re all about. And of course our coaches will be on hand to answer any questions and find out about how we can help further.
If you have any questions about this event, or to register a friend or family member, email Gabi@capacityfit.com
We can’t wait to meet your guest!